Monday, January 24, 2011

What am I worried about?!

For quite some time, I'd been hesitant to write a blog:  I waited a long time to start one, and since then I haven't posted too much that the general public can see, at least.


The reality is that I have written a lot here, and that I like to write.  Much of what I have written has been saved in my 'drafts' folder....fermenting, rotting, or aging nicely depending on the content. At times I was worried that I would offend people I care about, or not convey myself as I intended to. (I also critique my work over and over to the point of absurdity, so that by the time it's done, it's often no longer relevant!)

Well, enough of that silliness! I've decided, as I've known all along, that what I write is part of who I am. I do not write with perfection or about perfect subjects:  A bit of what I write may be upsetting and/or offensive to some; but it may be helpful and healing to others...as it is to me. Today I have decided to start introducing some of that content, because even if it only helps one person put something in their life into perspective, then that's perfection to me!

Show me your ways, O Lord,
teach me your paths;
guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.
(Psalm 25:4-5)


May God bless those who follow my blog...It's NO Coincidence that you're here!

No comments:

Post a Comment